So some serious 5 axis machining and a couple of expensive scrapped billets. 19 hours machining goes to produce the main supercharger bracket out of 72kg (150Lb) of 6082 alloy. Here's a few pictures of the bracket on my bike with the belt guard in front. We are now onto the rear of the plenum chamber and hope to have front and rear made by the end of next week. I will do a video of how the whole kit goes together and what every part does and the reasons for the design details sometime in the future.

Hey Richard do you guys use 3D printing to mock up prototypes for fitment etc?

So some serious 5 axis machining and a couple of expensive scrapped billets. 19 hours machining goes to produce the main supercharger bracket out of 72kg (150Lb) of 6082 alloy. Here's a few pictures of the bracket on my bike with the belt guard in front. We are now onto the rear of the plenum chamber and hope to have front and rear made by the end of next week. I will do a video of how the whole kit goes together and what every part does and the reasons for the design details sometime in the future.
Richard what you attempted could have very easily turned out to be a monstrously ugly appendage to a masterpiece of a motorcycle. You have, in my opinion, achieved what even the engineers and designers at Triumph would envy! Congratulations and thank you for sharing.

Richard what you attempted could have very easily turned out to be a monstrously ugly appendage to a masterpiece of a motorcycle. You have, in my opinion, achieved what even the engineers and designers at Triumph would envy! Congratulations and thank you for sharing.
Thank you, its been a long haul and we are not there yet. Now we have Tuneecu up and running I can't wait to see what a proper tune will do for the performance. Christmas is coming :)

Please contact me if you want to buy this conversion, The list is filling up for the first 10 kits. I can't afford to manufacture more than 10 at a time. I should be up and running withthe preproduction kit before the end of this month. So watch this space :)
I'm in Richard!

Please contact me if you want to buy this conversion, The list is filling up for the first 10 kits. I can't afford to manufacture more than 10 at a time. I should be up and running withthe preproduction kit before the end of this month. So watch this space :)
I posted your profile for folks to contact you in the FB groups that I'm in there - the only reason I stay on there - hope that's OK. Let me know if it's an issue and I'll delete them!
1635934410616.png

Back