'Dear Santa...i have been a very good boy all year except for those couple of times i whispered to you...you remember?...they were out of my control and i am sorry i succumbed and i shouldnt have made decisions when i had been having a sly shine or two...any way, that aside, could you see if i can have one of Richards units in my stocking this year?...i know with covid being around it may be difficult but see how you go...P.S. I have some very nice Brandy which i will leave in a glass by the plate of xmas cake for you this year..Thankyou...Tal'
I'll put in a good word:)

St1 will just be the supercharger kit without any engine upgrades, this should run around 220whp. To upgrade will be fitting pistons, cams and exhaust and remapping to suit.
The supercharger kit is not difficult to fit, just nuts and bolts. We will do video's and instructions in due course.
That's a nice, simple boost in whp!

More CNC ****! The front and rear of the plenum.

Attachments

• r3 p.jpg
    r3 p.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 49
  • r3p1.jpg
    r3p1.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 48
  • r3p2.jpg
    r3p2.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 49
It's impressive how much surfacing you're doing on these. The cycle time must be quite long. Looks beautiful though!

What equipment do you guys use? CMM inspection or just manual? (I'm a CNC machinist and love all things machining).

It's impressive how much surfacing you're doing on these. The cycle time must be quite long. Looks beautiful though!

What equipment do you guys use? CMM inspection or just manual? (I'm a CNC machinist and love all things machining).
We scan and back up with CMM. Our man case is extremely complicated. The case is not square to the shafts. 72kg of 6082 and 19 hrs 5 axis machining on a £400,000 Hermle machine.

Back