Hi Richard,
I'd be in for this, but not until there's a video(s) showing the full tear-down and build of the kit with upgraded engine internals, and dyno runs showing power and fueling.
Will these videos be coming soon?

Hi Guys.
I have a customer who is unable to complete the transaction. He is prepared to take a bit of a hit if i can sell it for him. So it will come from me with our 12 month Supercharger warranty. please email richard@tts-performance.co.uk to discuss further if you are interested.
Hi Richard
I'd be very interested in this supercharger if I could find a qualified mechanic here. I even tried Carpenter Racing which would not do the install for me. I actually e-mailed you once before about any recommendations you might have for a State Side mechanic that was qualified but never received a response from you.
Thank you
e-mail me at zenbiker@aol.com

Hi Richard,
I'd be in for this, but not until there's a video(s) showing the full tear-down and build of the kit with upgraded engine internals, and dyno runs showing power and fueling.
Will these videos be coming soon?
exactly, no qualified mechanic here too to install it, buying is no issues. Installing is

Hi Richard
I'd be very interested in this supercharger if I could find a qualified mechanic here. I even tried Carpenter Racing which would not do the install for me. I actually e-mailed you once before about any recommendations you might have for a State Side mechanic that was qualified but never received a response from you.
Thank you
e-mail me at zenbiker@aol.com
How far are you from North Carolina ?

Back