I don’t understand the lack of results reporting? If I had done the kit I’d be blabbing all over the forum about how insane my bike was.
Exactly one month later, the same lack of results reporting continues.

It s4cks being an early adopter. I have a wardrobe full of EA T-shirts - not often spoken about.

Hi.
Yes the left shroud does need trimming to clear the belt guard. I've been working hard on the engine management the last few days. I have found a better solution. Combination of one stock injector and one big. The 12 to 19 volt converter and making the fuel pressure regulator pressure sensitive. I tried the Powercommander 6 in conjunction with the Tuneecu software but ended up not using the PC6. I have a great program with the Tuneecu. Also looking at water injection to see what gains that brings. Please email me for the full S. P.
Richard. How does TuneECU process a positive MAP (manifold absolute pressure)? Stock normally aspirated MAP sensors only see negative (suction) pressure. I would have thought it essential to run at least a 2-bar MAP (boost) sensor wired to a PV5 or PV6. I run a 2-bar sensor and PC5 on my Victory even though it only does 8 lbs - probably OTT, but that is what Trask® provides. Busas doing 30 lbs will use 3-bar sensors, but you'll know more about those.

I reckon most Dyno Tuners would suggest/demand installing a Power Commander.

1669618875200.png

Interesting webpage title: https://www.tts-performance.co.uk/copy-of-tts-superbusa

The stock tune uses MAP to determine fueling for throttle opening 4% or less. Is any boost applied at such low throttle angle?

Things always take longer to iron out than planned. Especially when doing leading edge mods. Glad to see Richard is still all in on making this package even better.
I would never insinuate the Richards work is not top notch but I would like to see a few owner testimonials about how great the mods are.

Back