We're making progress boys... I have most of the hardware installed just finishing up some electrical work. Waiting for feedback from Richard in order to make it a wrap. Hoping to light it up in the next few weeks.
Hello Rocketman R3: We are installing our kit at the moment.
A couple of questions. Is the front wheel close to the lower radiator and does it hit while the fork is compressed?
Did you need to extend the hose to the water pump? Ours is a bit short after installation.
Cheers

A couple of questions. Is the front wheel close to the lower radiator and does it hit while the fork is compressed?
Did you need to extend the hose to the water pump? Ours is a bit short after installation.
Cheers
I have not noticed the lower radiator issue as you've described, but will confirm this weekend. The radiator hose is short which I will replace with a longer more flexible one.

Cheers
Just to clear things up. The supercharger doesn't hit the fuel tank, the front wheel doesn't hit the radiator and you don't need to shorten the radiator hose. The radiator is slightly farther forward but not as you would notice. My front wheel only hit the rad when i slid the forks through the clamps to lower it for racing and then only on full bump.

It looks like a few people on the site have installed the Supercharger kit but haven't reported any results. Which is a bit unusual.... I'm considering a possible purchase and would be very interested in comments from those with the TTS kit

I don’t understand the lack of results reporting? If I had done the kit I’d be blabbing all over the forum about how insane my bike was.

I don’t understand the lack of results reporting? If I had done the kit I’d be blabbing all over the forum about how insane my bike was.
Or they took it for a squirt, and they are still having a cup of tea and a good lie down some days later. Their concerned families go into their rooms and they just sit there, eyes like saucers and staring into the void, babbling about seeing the afterlife, feeling the cold of space and smelling the colour 9... :p

Just to clear things up. The supercharger doesn't hit the fuel tank, the front wheel doesn't hit the radiator and you don't need to shorten the radiator hose. The radiator is slightly farther forward but not as you would notice. My front wheel only hit the rad when i slid the forks through the clamps to lower it for racing and then only on full bump.
Hi Richard, with the kit installed. Will I need to modify the shrouding around the radiator?
Mainly where the radiator cap is.
The kit is all installed and off to the tuner tomorrow. Looking forward to being able to ride it.
Thanks for your time.
Just watched your video of getting into the 9's on the Superbusa. Awesome on a standard setup.
Cheers

Hi Richard, with the kit installed. Will I need to modify the shrouding around the radiator?
The kit is all installed and off to the tuner tomorrow. Looking forward to being able to ride it.
Thanks for your time.
Just watched your video of getting into the 9's on the Superbusa. Awesome on a standard setup.
Cheers
Hey Bro, no big deal I used a Dremel and modified my body parts. There’s a little cutting and fitting to be done but it’s a minor consideration given the totality of the project. Good success with your tune. I still need to dial in my tune but took it out for a spin a couple of weeks ago. It goes like stink to be sure!

Thanks for your time.
Cheers
Hi.
Yes the left shroud does need trimming to clear the belt guard. I've been working hard on the engine management the last few days. I have found a better solution. Combination of one stock injector and one big. The 12 to 19 volt converter and making the fuel pressure regulator pressure sensitive. I tried the Powercommander 6 in conjunction with the Tuneecu software but ended up not using the PC6. I have a great program with the Tuneecu. Also looking at water injection to see what gains that brings. Please email me for the full S. P.

Back