Triumph Owners Unite!!!

That's great!!

If we're ever allowed to leave the house again, I would invite you to capture the look of the person's face when you respond "I'd like an RC Cola to drink, please!" :p

You might have to try that in Ottawa b/c I'm sure no one in Kemptville has it on the menu!

Thanks for the laugh!
RC Cola was at one time bottled in North Kansas City and sponsored my brother's little league baseball team. I prefer RC Cola and always will.

Our local Triumph Riders Group BRAT fell apart after we had a fatal accident and the dealers special events person quit. 3 of us who were the only guys who came to every event tried to keep it going, but with only 3 to 6 people turning out for rides and no support from the dealer, we gave up after a couple of years of that. The 3 of us still ride together all the time.

I would be interested in the HTOC, but I don't want to do it though FaceBook. YUK !

Hello Guys
In Europe we have Rocket club for each main country : The R3 Owners Club in England , the German Rocketten in Germany and the french Rocket Club in France . Some people belongs to the 3 clubs but the main problem is language . As you probably know that it's not everybody who speak english . So clownery as facebook are not very useful . What most of people ask is technical information and tutorials for maintenance , in this domain facebook is sh....t and that get Zuckerberg richer . So most people avoid it

Back