Triumph (Life Cycle) verses Harley

pastorfreak

Supercharged
Hello all,

As most know my Rocket came in last week, now I also ride a Harley but let me do some comparisons between Harley and Life Cycle:

When I picked up my Harley Road King in 2003, it was filthy, the pillion seat was about ready to fall off, the pet cock was so look it could be turned with the fingers and was leaking.

When my Rocket came in, Life Cycle checked every little thing, they tested all the fuel mapping and engine workings, they checked all the tire pressure, they filled up the gas tank, they checked all of the controls to make sure they worked correctly, they checked the heated grips, they test rode it and ince it was raining they took in the back and spent most of the day polishing it for me. I am very much impressed with Life Cycle and their way of doing business and the way Triumph asks their businesses to operate.

Freak

Love your style Freak, you got a great deal on the Rocket and now you are sucking up to Triumph to try to get a rebate to pay for those expensive adds on you are going to want. Just kidding, I actually agree, my dealer runs a first class operation!

what

HEATED GRIPS:eek:
Hey I don't know it you can swing it but my dealer gives e 10% of accessories since I bought my Rocket from them. I get a free detail and fill up at my 500 mile check up to. I'm not sure about how detailed they were about the mapping but they did test drive it. I did notice two things when I got home though a nice scratch on the r-mirror and a small dent on the r-top tail pip.

I thought I got a good deal but it looks like I should have gone yo Life Cycle.

Hey Raymond you didnt post that on a public forum did you about the rebate from Triumph, wow, now I am out of luck thanks Brother. Just kidding. The Heated grip are very nice I must be getting old, never thought I would like them but hey for free I will give them a shot. I checked my bike with a fine tooth comb (used to Harley) and it is pretty much perfect.

Freak

Lets sell the full deck, not the joker......

Hello all,

As most know my Rocket came in last week, now I also ride a Harley but let me do some comparisons between Harley and Life Cycle:

When I picked up my Harley Road King in 2003, it was filthy, the pillion seat was about ready to fall off, the pet cock was so look it could be turned with the fingers and was leaking.

When my Rocket came in, Life Cycle checked every little thing, they tested all the fuel mapping and engine workings, they checked all the tire pressure, they filled up the gas tank, they checked all of the controls to make sure they worked correctly, they checked the heated grips, they test rode it and ince it was raining they took in the back and spent most of the day polishing it for me. I am very much impressed with Life Cycle and their way of doing business and the way Triumph asks their businesses to operate.

Freak

PF:

First off, you are comparing a brand to a dealer. Where did you get your potato bike? In as much as you aren't a dealer in that sense of the word, you need to say "I bought my potato bike from blah, blah, blah HD, in Blah, Blah, Michigan or whatever.

If you are just sucking up to Life Cycle, that's fine, but you are demeaning another dealer anonymously and as far as I see it, that's not fine. To put it another way, lay all your cards on the deck, not half.

Your punctuation is improving as well as your grammar, however, you still need a spell checker.:D

I dont agree Flip, all the Harley riders I know have the same complaints about when they got their Harley's. Life Cycle has certain things that Triumph asks them to do for their bikes when someone buys them. So for some of it might be Dealership verses Dealership but mostly it is Brand verses Brand. All the people I have talked to besides a few are very impressed with their dealerships where they purchased their Triumphs because of the things that Triumph asks the dealers to do for bikes purchased. I must have missed the sticky on spelling is required to post here.

Freak

Hey PF this is my 1st new bike and they had to prep it out of the crate while I waited.They did a great job getting it ready for me and ran down the checklist with me when it was ready.I've taken it back for all recommended services and any warranty issues and they were always gracious and helpful.It's nice to have them 25 min. from home also.Always call a couple of weeks after a service to check and make sure everything is as should be.:D

PF - fonicks werk fer me two. twer it knot fer gud speelers, chekin onus frum time two time, weed all bein a wurld uv hert. :bch:

I'm not so impressed with the delivery of my bike. But, as I've said: I got what I paid for. An awesome gut wrenching power machine as a price I can justify. I can hope for, and just for you I'll throw in a bit of kneeling, a long 20+ years of sunny side up. And, I'm confident there won't be more than fuel injection issues, electronics quirks, and god knows how many tires. Oh yeah, maybe a worn out saddle or two. I know my butt will be numb by then.

I be cruzing tward that 0.40-over doncha no.

Back