Triumph in Memphis TN

If want a great dealer network you’ll have to buy a Harley.:roll: How’s the dealer support for tha Super Duke? I don’t recall seeing a dealer for them around here?:thumbsdown:

KTM has a very large network. Almost all their MX dealers also carry and service the road bikes.

They are making it hard for people to take long trips on a Triumph, if your bike breaks you are in big trouble since there will be no place to buy your parts,:banghead: what in the world are they thinking? for this reason i will not buy another Triumph:(
trick or tweet. Buy a Harley. I have had no problems buying parts here lately at all. Order from Hermy's and within a day or two in my mail box. Plan on riding to the Pacific in May and then a turn around to Maggie valley in June. Long trips my man. 2015 Rocket X with more miles than your 2005. No trailer required. Good luck with the Milwaukee eight when you actually ride it. :p:p:p:p:p:p

I was at the local MC show this weekend and in years previously Triumph had a corner of one building and brought a lot of bikes. This year they had a tiny booth and had a Bonneville and a Bobber, that's it. I wonder if it because they are having a financial crunch because I know those big spots cost a bundle of money. On the plus side I spun the wheel and hit one part at dealer cost. I think I am going to splurge and get a Primary TPS, dealer cost 88 dollars, standard price is about 140 dollars. :)

bob
As long as it has a part number I would grab an engine!;):D it doesn't:(

A few. Really don't care. Stand beside the Rocket 100% By the time am finished with the next round of upgrades will be a tough ride from 0 to 140 miles per hour. By far the best bike i have ever owned. Fuc7 the rest when you own the best. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Good god news just reported a poor soul on a bike that ran off the road and died. Hit a tree. I did know the Milwaukee eights could go that fast. Read between the lines. Bet two dollars to a donut he was wearing a discount t-shirt with great customer support. enough said.

Last edited:
A few. Really don't care. Stand beside the Rocket 100% By the time am finished with the next round of upgrades will be a tough ride from 0 to 140 miles per hour. By far the best bike i have ever owned. Fuc7 the rest when you own the best. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Good god news just reported a poor soul on a bike that ran off the road and died. Hit a tree. I did know the Milwaukee eights could go that fast. Read between the lines. Bet two dollars to a donut he was wearing a discount t-shirt with great customer support. enough said.
ART, QUIT HACKING SONNY'S COMPUTER!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Back