Triumph in Memphis TN

Sometimes i get a bit carried away. Just have to remeber not everybody looks at life the same. Two wheels are two wheels no matter what name is on the side of the tank. Prefer the Rocket and sometimes go overboard with my comments. Especially after working on it all weekend. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sometimes i get a bit carried away. Just have to remeber not everybody looks at life the same. Two wheels are two wheels no matter what name is on the side of the tank. Prefer the Rocket and sometimes go overboard with my comments. Especially after working on it all weekend. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

But we luvs ya!!!!!!

They are making it hard for people to take long trips on a Triumph, if your bike breaks you are in big trouble since there will be no place to buy your parts,:banghead: what in the world are they thinking? for this reason i will not buy another Triumph:(

I am leaning this way myself. Been riding for 51 years and owned hundreds of bikes, rode uncountable miles, rebuilt dozens from the crank pin up, but I guess I'm just one of those novices that are more show than go. I guess zero nearby dealers, no parts and crappy accessories is the way to build your brand!

I am working in Memphis right now so Saturday I decided to see if they were any triumph dealer near me and Google said they was one so I drive over to see what they had
When I got there found out they are no longer a triumph dealer which was a bummer the guy I talked to said that triumph wanted him to have twice as many bikes more than what he was selling and that he just couldn't afford to do that

Wasn't Pandora was it?:eek:

I just notice a very good Triumph dealership closed in north Dallas, they carried Triumph, KTM, Moto Guzzi & Einfeld.
It sux, they had a very good service dept :thumbsdown:

Back