Triumph "fog/driving" lights - my bad....

That is a great set-up, my problem is with my fairing, I have to mount the lights lower. I installed an engine guard last year so I am thinking of mounting the lights there (kind of where your fog lights are situated now).
Oh god no. That's an OLD photo. Now we have this setup.

full

I was tempted to purchase the Triumph Fog lamp kit but was not happy with the performance and price. Instead I purchase 2 of these MCX25 LED MOTORCYCLE DRIVING SPOT LIGHT from Stedi and couldn't be happier. Alloy housing, great looking, waterproof connectors, good mounts and excellent light output. These are the 25 watt spot lights which project a long way down the road. Stedi has multiple mounting options for these. I fitted them to the Triumph Fixing Kit with longer bolts going through a home made bushing painted black. This was to get the lights outside the windshield to stop glare. Ran them all last summer. The 2 spots put out more lights than top rated halogens in the old reflectors. Have them hooked up to the high beam circuit. Very pleased with the performance and especially the price.

These are not Chinese knockoffs but top quality Aussi goods!!! Well done mates....

IMG_1430.JPG
IMG_1425.JPG
IMG_1442.JPG
IMG_1441.JPG
IMG_1422.JPG

Barbagris, thanks for the info on removing the bulb....had wondered! The 2 screws on either side obviously release the lens, but how? I've pulled/twisted/turned but to no avail.

Ok, then why have the screws?

I cannot help it....if there's a screw or bolt I just have to undo it to see what happens, and yes that has caused some "interesting" situations!

Back