Triumph fly shield sale

I’ve got one I never put on my roadster, and since it passed away I guess I can start parting with some things. Have a touring now and that won’t work.

I missed this, are you saying you’ve one to sell? If so, how much and shipped to UK?

Sorry, wasn’t paying attention as it was Saturday and I switch my brain off at weekends or my missus gets inside it with her questions ;)

Hey guys I just ran across this and bought it lol. There's a Matt black fly shield kit on sale plus the "Fixing kit" is reduced also. I'll post links for you guys. I spoke to them to make sure it was legit. Sure enough it is.

2018 Triumph Rocket III Flyscreen Kit. Matt Black. Motorcycle, SCREENS - A9748045-PS | Engle Motors, Kansas City MO

A9738051 - Triumph Fixing Kit Front End. Motorcycle, SCREENS | Engle Motors, Kansas City MO

Thank you for posting! Just ordered!

Wow, when I ordered my red striped flyscreen four years ago, my dealer said only four were available in the world and none in the States. He had to order one of them from England.

Thanks for the tip but have you ever tried conversing with him? Just don’t makes no sense.

Speaking to a guy in derby, triumph custom parts and he’s waiting for the brackets, so will go with him but I just fancied an OEM one, especially at that price.

Here is their R3 range of goodies.

triumph-custom-parts | eBay

TRIUMPH ROCKET 3 PHANTOM BLACK & RED BELLY PAN FIBREGLASS

Price: GBP 195.50
Approximately AU $352.79

Postage to Australia:
GBP 64.00 (approx. AU $115.49) + 10% GST on everything + 4.2% currency conversion = $537 :eek:o_O

TRIUMPH ROCKET 3 PHANTOM BLACK & RED BELLY PAN FIBREGLASS | eBay

Back