Triumph fly shield sale

I got mine for Au$411 from this UK maker and seller on eBay 29 Sep, 2018 but he is not listing any currently.

pnelson567 on eBay

Classic & Custom motorcycle paintshop
Peter Nelson
Wren park Close
Findern
Derby
Derbyshire
DE65 6QQ
United Kingdom

He only sold to a UK address though, so I bought it after switching my eBay address to my cousin's in the UK - cost a bit to send from UK though $66.30 AUD = £35.00 GBP

Phantom black/ Red striped GRP belly pan for Rocket 3 Roadster painted 2k lacquer finish

Complete with stainless brackets powder coated satin black. Pre drilled ready to fit

Postage to U.K. Mainland Tracked, Isles / Highlands will cost extra please ask for postage quotation

£170.00 AU $306.77 + Postage £12 = £182.00 $344.77 AUD

Last edited:
I got mine for Au$411 from this UK maker and seller on eBay 29 Sep, 2018 but he is not listing any currently.

pnelson567 on eBay

Classic & Custom motorcycle paintshop
Peter Nelson
Wren park Close
Findern
Derby
Derbyshire
DE65 6QQ
United Kingdom

He only sold to a UK address though, so I bought it after switching my eBay address to my cousin's in the UK - cost a bit to send from UK though $66.30 AUD = £35.00 GBP

Phantom black/ Red striped GRP belly pan for Rocket 3 Roadster painted 2k lacquer finish

Complete with stainless brackets powder coated satin black. Pre drilled ready to fit

Postage to U.K. Mainland Tracked, Isles / Highlands will cost extra please ask for postage quotation

£170.00 AU $306.77 + Postage £12 = £182.00 $344.77 AUD

That's the same guy, Pete Nelson, he has branched out and does some more bits. My Exhaust is one of his.

Any of the bodywork bits he does are WAY cheaper if you buy them unpainted.

These are not for sale any more. I called and they are out of stock and couldn't find any other dealer that had them.

Back