Triumph Edmonton Jacket

Like the look of the Stockwell one at Griffith Motorcycle Centre, shame I
a) can't afford it
b) I already have 2 leather and 1 textile jackets
c) Ann would kill me as it would mean another thing to find a spot for to hang
so I wont tempt fate and ask price

You definitely don't need it and purple stripes yuchh!

Strange coincidence @HansO they have new one on Gumtree for sale in Griffith, NSW, Australia. Looks like a local m/cycle Harley dealer the very same
GRIFFITH MOTORCYCLE CENTRE. :whitstling::whitstling::whitstling:

2009 model very old stock I wouldn't offer more than AU$250.;)
AU$450 XXL

They were US$450 when new too.
Mens Stockwell Jacket from Triumph Clothing 2009

Well, its not good news, this is their response:

"Thanks for your email... Sorry, the jacket is now long been obsolete and no longer available."

I would still buy a used one if one was available.

Thank you

By shear fluke I found another one on USA eBay at Suffern, New York, United States.

No mention of Edmonton at all but it is definitely one - you may have to get a US member to buy for you but it shouldn't be too hard to get him to sell to a Canuck - heck it ain't far, 780km 7.5 hours, you could ride over.;):D

It is a 3XL but wear a jumper or eat better!

Just US$250 worn 3 times.
Triumph Leather Jacket Xxxl 3X Best Quality

By shear fluke I found another one on USA eBay at Suffern, New York, United States.

No mention of Edmonton at all but it is definitely one - you may have to get a US member to buy for you but it shouldn't be too hard to get him to sell to a Canuck - heck it ain't far, 780km 7.5 hours, you could ride over.;):D

It is a 3XL but wear a jumper or eat better!

Just US$250 worn 3 times.
Triumph Leather Jacket Xxxl 3X Best Quality
I asked the seller if he would ship to Canada, if he says yes I will go to my local Triumph dealer and try on an XXXL and see how it fits.
Thanks

I asked the seller if he would ship to Canada, if he says yes I will go to my local Triumph dealer and try on an XXXL and see how it fits.
Thanks
From his other listings the seller appears to be a pawn broker, they are always keen for a sale, so good luck.

Like the look of the Stockwell one at Griffith Motorcycle Centre, shame I
a) can't afford it
b) I already have 2 leather and 1 textile jackets
c) Ann would kill me as it would mean another thing to find a spot for to hang
so I wont tempt fate and ask price
That's the model Jacket I've got. Man, it's held up well, and looks great.
Also...The stripes are blue(as is the Triumph embroidery) and they darken with leather product application. It's a cool, and comfortable jacket!

Last edited:
Too late man, somebody bought it days ago already within a few hours of me posting. Disadvantage of posting on an open forum I suppose. Nobody would have found it unless I posted as it was listed as a '3XL leather jacket' with a pic of the label WTF!. I should hit the pawn broker up for a commission ;):D

Too late man, somebody bought it days ago already within a few hours of me posting. Disadvantage of posting on an open forum I suppose. Nobody would have found it unless I posted as it was listed as a '3XL leather jacket' with a pic of the label WTF!. I should hit the pawn broker up for a commission ;):D
Its ok, my wife would probably say something like "it wasn't meant to be",
I will find one in the right size eventually.

Back