Triumph Bobber Has Arrived

The Rocket suspension isn't terrible, but I will say, the rear seems to have two settings, hard or squishy....no happy medium. I keep mine cranked up, for while I can appreciate a softish ride I don't need the handling compromises that may come with it.

The Rocket suspension isn't terrible, but I will say, the rear seems to have two settings, hard or squishy....no happy medium. I keep mine cranked up, for while I can appreciate a softish ride I don't need the handling compromises that may come with it.
I like the
THERE are going to be some BAD AZZ modded BOBBERS out there picking on the stock Rockets as we have customers waiting for their BOB JOBS to be delivered and modded .

Back