Triumph Bobber Has Arrived

Would love to have one of these, would be a great work commuter or just fun to tool around town.

My local dealer is at this show. He told me on Saturday before he left to go to California that he didn't know what was going to be unveiled. I suggested it could be the Bobber. Seams like we know before they do.

I wonder if they have one on their tour truck, it will be in town the first Sat in Nov. Yes, I will be there. ;)

bob

The model dropping the flag is goofy but still like the machine.
Triumph is terrible about advertising and marketing. They should fire whoever is in charge of their U.S. marketing (If there is anyone in charge of it at all). Yes the commercial is corny, but the bike looks sweet.

Triumph is terrible about advertising and marketing. They should fire whoever is in charge of their U.S. marketing (If there is anyone in charge of it at all). Yes the commercial is corny, but the bike looks sweet.

The guy that does marketing is the same guy that maintains the website and the official accessories catalog. He is a drunk and he only shows up for half a day on Wednesdays. He's really a great guy at heart, he just doesn't do much.

I'll be the odd one out and say I am not a fan.. Must be my age, but this bike looks incomplete and a little too retro for my taste. So they've been working on these new bikes but where the hell is the Rocket refresh?

Take a good look at the advertisement. No middle aged or better folks to be seen. Young slick looking characters only. Forget the fact that the fifty and over crowd has the money to spend. Image over substance, starting to sound like the other motorcycle company out there. At 58 and looking for a second bike the Rocket X advertisement got my blood going. Now if it was advertized with a bunch of little butts in tight jeans I may not have been so impressed. Wake up TRIUMPH. I fit in with the majority of members on this site. A little over fifty with a good income and a little bit of knowledge of motorcycles. Most of us that ride a Rocket have owned other bikes in the past so we pretty much know what to look for when purchasing a new bike. Would a updated Rocket sell? YOU BET IT WOULD.

Back