Tractor Supply or Harbor Freight Motorcycle Lift??

Big Goaler,

It might also be worth checking out Sears.

I got mine there April last year whilst they were running a special for $69.95.

Its likely made in the same (Chinese) factory as the HF and TS units but as it has a Craftsman sticker I figure it just might have a better warranty.

I fabbed the bracket myself that bolts to the lift and attaches to the bike using the lugs intended for the centerstand.

Heres the link to the original thread http://www.r3owners.net/accessories/344-does-anyone-have-lift.html Have you ever seen a cleaner garage?

+1 on sears. HF, TSC, Lowes, Home Depot, Sears, all the same offshore manufacturer. They are just likie mouthwash. Different label, same ****te.

I lift everything with mine. I position the sidecar to attach it to the Bonnie, lift the R3, lift the KLR and I use it to lift the '0' turn lawnmower to clean underneath.

See if you can find one that has a ratcheting lift lock on it, you can lift a bike and leave it up in the air indefinitely as it doesn't use the bottle jack to hold it up. This is also a huge safety feature, you would hate to have your Rocket up in the air while you are working on it and have the seal in the ultra high quality bottle jack blow out causing your bike to fall. Mine came from MAC tools but I'll bet the other places have this exact same lift or something similar.

Harbor freight, got mine 2 yrs ago and has the ratcheting safety bar. Got it to wash the bike and use it to zero turn it in my shed. So nice as a car or light truck jack as well. I have a piece of plywood 3/4X14X20 to lift the bike, it makes it more stable since it rests on the empty cat box as well as the motor. I think I got it for like 59.00

Dang. I totally forgot the ratcheting lock. My Sears has it. Sometimes it's a PITA but I do leave the bike on the lift quite a bit so keeping it up is important. I agree with Tomo, the bottle jack is ultra-high-quality offshore prime.:eek:

Probably factory filled with soy sauce instead of oil.

I got some useless straps with mine. Tossed them right away. Didn't tell the wife though. Mine was a B'Day present.

Back