Totally screwed up my bike

I've seen @Dain 's pipe on other bikes. If you could post a picture of the pipe (close up but full view of the pipe) but from what I've seen it's stainless steel and discolors like my stainless megaphone system.

20171105_131508.jpg
20171102_083933.jpg
I've seen @Dain 's pipe on other bikes. If you could post a picture of the pipe (close up but full view of the pipe) but from what I've seen it's stainless steel and discolors like my stainless megaphone system.

Well I don't have a full view and I covered it now with a heat shield, but the problem stems from the design. The inlet pipe is at an angle and doesn't correct this angle to be concentric once it enters the muffler.

20171105_131508.jpg
20171102_083933.jpg

Well I don't have a full view and I covered it now with a heat shield, but the problem stems from the design. The inlet pipe is at an angle and doesn't correct this angle to be concentric once it enters the muffler.
Ok I have not seen that before.

Only thing I now about Rocket pipes are the stock ones...sounds like an Allis Chalmers......and Jardines......sounds like an Allis Chalmers with muffler reamed out. I like it....my nephew loves it. He rides a while with me an comes off all cross eyed and grinning!

Back