I have a 2012 rocket with a RamAir intake and want to replace with the 'accessory silencers' that are discussed. I am assuming that these are the TORS that everyone is talking about. What is the part number from Triumph? I come up with A9608077 and it says that they are unavailable.

They are probably getting to be like hens teeth! I like mine, but I like the Jardine system even better! And have just a little megaphone on my "low rider"..... huh? whad you say? huh?......

I have a 2012 rocket with a RamAir intake and want to replace with the 'accessory silencers' that are discussed. I am assuming that these are the TORS that everyone is talking about. What is the part number from Triumph? I come up with A9608077 and it says that they are unavailable.
Your part number is for the dual TORS which fit the newer Roadsters. The three pipe system was dropped in 2010 when ABS was introduced.. there is some debate as to whether the early model rocket was a roadster or not. My opinion yes. For 2 reasons one you could buy a roadster screen for your bike in 05 and 06. Second reason is when you look at a triumph site like hermy's your choice is Rocket roadster, classic or touring. Anyway the dual tors are avaliable.

Last edited:

PM sent.

3827.jpeg 3828.jpeg IMG_0748.JPG IMG_0726.JPG

Triumph TOR slip-ons + Brit Cat delete. $600 US total.
In an enclosed space they are quite loud even in idle.
On the road they are very loud if I punch the throttle. Not straight pipe loud but loud. I wear Isolate Earfoams most of the time.

Here in Texas even the cops mod their Harleys with loud pipes :laugh: and the inspection is done with the bike off; just signals, high/lo beam and horn check. In my opinion this tri-pipe is how the bike looks best although I must admit Sunny's header/single pipe setup looks clean and sounds great.

Back