I will triple that! quality piece of gear and works great once adjusted. It worked flawlessly with my stock grips, but was a bit of a ***** to fit with the Kuryakyn iso grips. I would give up the grips long before I ever gave up the brake away though!!

I will triple that! quality piece of gear and works great once adjusted. It worked flawlessly with my stock grips, but was a bit of a ***** to fit with the Kuryakyn iso grips. I would give up the grips long before I ever gave up the brake away though!!
Agreed, takes some fiddling to get just right, not too loose or too tight, but easy to set and easy to release.

I got the Go Cruise and it works great.
IMG_0155.jpg

This works. The GoCruise slips. The return spring on the Rocket is hard. The bar and lock is set on lock if you use the bar end at all. If you install this, be sure it clear the tank when you lock you bars end to end. For me it is like the cruise control in the car. Use it all the time. Some people don't use the cruise control at all. I like a steady speed ride. Too the wrist rest off. It slips and don't fit right.

IMG_0442.JPG

Sadly Throttlemeister is out of business, their style of throttle lock is available from Amazon:

Kuryakyn 6285 Motorcycle Handlebar Accessory​

I've used Throttlemeister since 2001 (on my Trophy and Rocket) and have zero complaints. It also doesn't look like a mechanical blob on your bar.

Mine only slips when it's supposed to- when you roll off the throttle. Your mileage may vary. Easy on/off - like it.
Mine help but slips off setting. They all do. The Throttle Lock works best for me. Perhaps the only thing that hold speed is a cruise control. I don't want to mess with that unless it is factory installed.

Back