Thoughts on clutch failures

Flipper

You are right about working too hard. I've been teaching an average of 48 hours a week and I've had a string of less than impressionable students. However, I'm doing my part to remove the 'students' from the welfare rolls-----Well that sux,take them off welfare and put them on the road with us.Think Id rather pay the welfare than have em behind me in a giant truck..Flip,you can't save the world and your suppose to be retired. Chill baby chill.Take a vacation,48 hours a week AHHHHHHNOOOO..I have been workin 48 minutes a week.Its tough but I think I can handle it. Just got Spike outta the basement and cant catch my breath.When I need some oxy. I take spike to 120 and open my mouth. That used to be considered a WAX JOB but now its just keepen me alive..Take Amy out for dindin..Crazy Jack Sorry Wil,thanks for the updates and picts.

:) I have over 21k on my 05 and I had my dealership just order a Barnett kit for mine which will be put in before the official riding season begins...We're still riding snowmobiles here in western NY....:cool:

Jeff

Glad to hear that my weather in chey is better than NY.Did you have to order through you dealer? Or is that because they will put it in..??

Daytona

Had some citizen talking to me while I was installing a little windshield. I usually string the **** and brag the bike but it might have been someone from this form who knows better!!
rockenrobert
gotta see the world, it will only take a minute
Link Removed

:) Hey busajack...yes I had my dealer order it because the barnett website said it had to be done through a dealer..they got me a better price as well...:cool:

Back