That's a nice bit of kit...

Have you looked at the Jack-Be-Quick? It stays mounted on the bike so easily lifted with standard bike jack while you're on a trip.
Jack-Be-Quick | Rocket III (2004-2018)

JBQ R3 2010 & up.JPG
John's R3T.JPG
Hi VABird
Nice option, I’ll check it out. Many thanks indeed. Cheers Tim

1) Choose correct lifter Lifter for Triumph - Becker-Technik
2) Add moving about bit Becker-Technik Rangier-Adapter-Set
3) Make sure to add the Wheel Upgrade Upgrade for polyurethan ball bearing wheels 50mm (for all 4 castors) - Becker-Technik

I had the lifter alone for a while and upgraded in to the wider and more manageable wheeled base bit in December - well worth it.
Hi Barbagris, this looks great, I’ll take a look at YouTube link. Many, many thanks for your time and trouble. I appreciate it. Cheers Tim

Hi Barbagris, this looks great, I’ll take a look at YouTube link. Many, many thanks for your time and trouble. I appreciate it. Cheers Tim
No problems - If you do order Simon Becker is (ime) very careful and will check with you if he's not sure what you want.

I would also suggest you order a spare set of 8mm pins Bolt d 8mm without Lifter for Triumph Rocket 3-Lifter - Becker-Technik - If you are rough with them (like bouncing on teh saddle when bike is on stand) then they can bend.

Back