That's a nice bit of kit...

Tal

Living Legend
Ride
2021 Triumph Rocket 3 GT
Got my Becker stand in the post yesterday...very happy with it...well made and strong. Delivery was pretty quick too considering it was over the xmas period and such a long distance for it to travel.

triumph-rocket-3-lifter.jpg

What is your nice bit of kit??

It does require more effort to get the bike up. But the benefit of being able to move it about is excellent. Mine also has the Castor upgrade - these lock both the wheel and the pivot.

A word of warning - DO NOT bounce on the saddle much once on the Becker. The pins that go into the frame WILL bend.

In my defence it was me and the missus - we were trying to get her seating position right. But together we're probably still lighter than some of the beefier amongst you.

Thanx...good info...i considered having a lift built but in the end it makes sense to use something proven .
What other Good kit is out there...dosnt have to be lifts...anything we could maybe benefit from?

Pictures for the boys please.....I dont know about you guys, but i'm always finding bits and pieces which i think..."i need one of those, just in case.."
Indeed, I understand completely. Most are encased within the pages of glossy magazines, the type that are banned from these illustrious pages :oops::oops:

Back