TFC Specs in detail......

I’m looking at it this way. I’ve got a limited numbers of years to ride a motorcycle so I’m not waiting. I’m getting my bucket list under way and this bike is on the list. I’ll save some money for retirement but not all of it.

As to the electronic gadgetry? All the new motorcycles have this stuff and that’s the way it is. The older Rockets were cheap because they are old technology. Not bad stuff but just unimproved for years. I’m keeping my “Cod Rocket”( name my mate gave my modded 2014 Roadster) so I’ll hav both generations. Cheers guys.

I’m looking at it this way. I’ve got a limited numbers of years to ride a motorcycle so I’m not waiting. I’m getting my bucket list under way and this bike is on the list. I’ll save some money for retirement but not all of it.

STOP DOING THAT!!!....i didnt need top have that idea in my head.....i love that bike!!!

STOP DOING THAT!!!....i didnt need top have that idea in my head.....i love that bike!!!

Go on Tal buy one.

Like I said before you get a funny look and drool just looking at pictures.

We all know what's going to happen if you get one in the garage.

Go on Tal buy one.

Like I said before you get a funny look and drool just looking at pictures.

We all know what's going to happen if you get one in the garage.

....every saturday night i live in hope...checking the lotto tickets!!...
...i know what will happen if i got one!!.....your name would change from "Phar2slo" to "Phar out!..i'm comin around!"

Back