TFC Specs in detail......

I'll never afford one... but I'm still torn on the appeal. It's like my wife's 2016 Challenger SRT 392 is PHENEMENAL!... but what I LOVE MORE is my 1970 GS455 Convertible (as you can see here Meet Diane, my 1970 GS455 - A "Forever Birthday" gift from our youngest son several years back. ). Same with this TFC... it sounds EXCITING and AWESOME and I'd love to take one out for a day! ...but one of the reasons I LOVE MY R3T is it doesn't have all of that extra gadgetry; which is why, though I like all motorcycle's, a Honda Gold Wing never did it for me.

To each their own...and what is cool about that is (at least seemingly in this forum) we're like family and still respect each other at the end of the ride; no matter what you ride...most of the time... like a normal family... Heh! ;):ninja: Wait... NORMAL??? :whitstling:
-MIG

Last edited:
WoW! I still like it, but man oh man, what a bunch of electrical gadgetry. Can you imagine trying to track down an electrical problem with all that stuff going on? But I guess if you have the money to buy one, you'd just have to rely on the dealership to do all the work, "IF" you can find a dealership near you, that knows how to work on them. I hope they come out with a much simpler, less frills model, and less price to go along with it. Also noticed no mention of how many speeds in the gearbox ???:coffee:

Same as everyone else would love one, but the price will make it a rich collectors bike i'd reckon 25 thousand pounds to AUD is about 45K plus taxes so you might as well call it a 50k bike here in Oz.
Not to mention the first model blues so it's bound to have things go wrong with that you won't be able to fix in your shed. Think I'll wait and see what becomes of R III R Turbo's Stroker kits gives me the 6th gear and more power.

Back