Tennessee to ban big trucks on the Dragon

They must have wrote the song predicting the future, I cannot believe we used to have surfing bird blasting on the old AM car radio through stolen drive inn speakers :eek: the Trashmen were big in OZ in the 60s,

I remember there was a "Trash Truck" back in the 60's that was basically a wheelie exhibition machine mounted backwards. I watched him go up against "The Little Red Wagon" at Green Valley Raceway. Back then there were staging lights (or some kind of lights) a few feet down the track. The trucks would have to let off to get under then back on. The first pass early in the day, the Trash Truck came down (too hard) and spread out his front wheels. It took hours to get them repaired for the match later that night. Fun good ol days. https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&es_th=1&ie=UTF-8#q=little red wagon drag truck

Just found a picture of it....it was called Paddywagon in this pic. Scroll down the above link for the little red wagon... The truck looks freaky because it looks like it is going the wrong way.

Last edited:
Whaddya' talkin' about, ski?

That was a picture of Jim on the cover of The Trashmen's YouTube video above!

rainman got it right!;)

Back