Tennessee to ban big trucks on the Dragon

That Okey is ***in COOL!
I found a bunch more vids on it.
What a blast doing that would be!

It certainly would be bull The Farm truck is pretty famous around the US drag scene ,an old mate of mine is Chuck May he raced an altered T at most of the drag strips in Australia in the late 60s he also had a car named"Hot Wheels" before Mattell produced the die cast model cars of that name ,he is still in the Local Hot Rod scene

It certainly would be bull The Farm truck is pretty famous around the US drag scene ,an old mate of mine is Chuck May he raced an altered T at most of the drag strips in Australia in the late 60s he also had a car named"Hot Wheels" before Mattell produced the die cast model cars of that name ,he is still in the Local Hot Rod scene

Too bad your mate didn't copyright that "Hot Wheels" name. :eek::D
Haven't followed the drag scene since the "DONS" - Prudhomme & Garlits. I never heard of The Farm Truck before.
VERY COOL. I always have loved the understated ass- kicker!

Me too ,I think I was Corrupted by the 60s group The Trash Men(of Surfin bird fame) and their single Sleeper a song about an old grey coupe that is a sleeper :evil:a boneyard Devil

Me too ,I think I was Corrupted by the 60s group The Trash Men(of Surfin bird fame) and their single Sleeper a song about an old grey coupe that is a sleeper :evil:a boneyard Devil

Heh heh heh Ihad not heard of The Trash Men. Looked them up and I like that "Sleeper" except 9 seconds flat in the early 60s????
My crowd was into the Beach Boys, Ventures, Chantays, Safaris, *****Dale and the Del Tones, Jan & Dean . . .

Back