Tennessee to ban big trucks on the Dragon

My contribution to global warming
Receipt088.jpg

My Big block (460) Ford F100 cannot pass a petrol station:whitstling:

I had a pretty nice 1987 460 Ford PU until a few weeks ago -
Sucker caught fire and burned up after the wife started it.
Was totally enflamed with the Fire Dept. working to extinguish when I arrived home.

:(:(:(:(:(

Heh heh heh!
Good idea indeed! :thumbsup:
Too common of a truck for the effort. It would be nice to perhaps do to the front end of my 1966 Karmann Ghia as it could still remain a driver! :evil::roll::D
Might require me to relocate the fuel tank, however . . . :p

Heh heh heh!
Good idea indeed! :thumbsup:
Too common of a truck for the effort. It would be nice to perhaps do to the front end of my 1966 Karmann Ghia as it could still remain a driver! :evil::roll::D
Might require me to relocate the fuel tank, however . . . :p

I wish I lived close enough to help you with that, but since I don't its good to know Rednecks aren't just restricted to the southern states!;)

I love my Fords The effie a 1979 long wheel base has 429 heads, Edelbrock Dual plane Air Gap rpm Manifold an Edelbrock 194 degree/inlet and 204degree exhaust cam ,with a 750 double pumper Holley carb 11and a1/4 Compression ratio roller rockers custom made extractors and has been fully balanced dynode at 520HP at the rear wheels shutting down at 6,000rpm for safety ,a real sleeper ,when I drive it with my big white cowboy hat I turn into Bubba billy Bob.:sneaky:

I love my Fords The effie a 1979 long wheel base has 429 heads, Edelbrock Dual plane Air Gap rpm Manifold an Edelbrock 194 degree/inlet and 204degree exhaust cam ,with a 750 double pumper Holley carb 11and a1/4 Compression ratio roller rockers custom made extractors and has been fully balanced dynode at 520HP at the rear wheels shutting down at 6,000rpm for safety ,a real sleeper ,when I drive it with my big white cowboy hat I turn into Bubba billy Bob.:sneaky:

Oh ! Kinda like this http://www.wimp.com/oldtruck/ :D

Back