If only Chris :( At this rate I may still have the problem when I repeat last years trip this August (hopefully stay on this time!) in which case I will pop in! (pop in anyways if that's ok with you?)
Come and stay a day or two - bring Sam. - I should be over there before August though.

Thanks Tal, I am going to out a set of black Daymakers on mine sometime over the winter

the daymaker i put on mine had the parking light in it. as i recall i just had to splice the wire/wires

I think the problem may still stem from that location...just make sure everything is away and not touching so it cannot short out...it dosn't take much...i know some guys cut the wires and have no pilot light...either way its a tight fit trying to get everything back in the housing.

Are you sure the bulb still works?
If the fuse has blown - this may have happened when the light crapped out and simply replacing the fuse (assuming no longer blowing every time you turn the lights on) won’t make a dead bulb work. This would be the first place I would look. Change the stop/tail light.
Good luck

Are you sure the bulb still works?
If the fuse has blown - this may have happened when the light crapped out and simply replacing the fuse (assuming no longer blowing every time you turn the lights on) won’t make a dead bulb work. This would be the first place I would look. Change the stop/tail light.y
Good luck

Was my first thought too....replaced it a couple of times even tho they look fine.

I think the problem may still stem from that location...just make sure everything is away and not touching so it cannot short out...it dosn't take much...i know some guys cut the wires and have no pilot light...either way its a tight fit trying to get everything back in the housing.

Totally removed the pilot light part of the loom when I fitted the eb kit.

with a 12 volt test lite.
u test the fuse if u have power on both sides of the fuse good if not fuse is bad.
check power at bulb connector if good reverse the leads and check the ground side.
also i think that the leds r polarity sensitive? bad brake switch? hth

Its happening....this problem WILL be solved brutha...this forum is the shed where the "Good Oil" is kept..!!
Someone here will hit on something that sorts it out...i believe that!

Back