Now neither headlights or tail light work

Dalan

Supercharged
Ride
2015 R3R
So, I install my "Funlove" LED lights. Go for a ride. Everything worked, but lights needed slight adjustment.

Opened up tension bands, rotated lights slightly, power off. Tightened up and turned key on. Nothing. Now, no headlights or tail lights.

Stock lights are 55 watts. These are plug and play and are 35/45 watts.

All fuses are intact and the circuits are hot at the fuse box.

Bike starts ok. Gauges ok.

Bike has about 6,400 miles, 2015. Still under warranty.

Ignition switch problem?

Bulbs out of parking lights, as there is no place to mount them. LED are "Funlove"

No idea who makes the lights. They were mentioned on a post here in the forum.

So, I install my "Funlove" LED lights. Go for a ride. Everything worked, but lights needed slight adjustment.

Opened up tension bands, rotated lights slightly, power off. Tightened up and turned key on. Nothing. Now, no headlights or tail lights.

Stock lights are 55 watts. These are plug and play and are 35/45 watts.

All fuses are intact and the circuits are hot at the fuse box.

Bike starts ok. Gauges ok.

Bike has about 6,400 miles, 2015. Still under warranty.

Ignition switch problem?

sounds like you might have dislodged the wiring from the headlight when you rotated it.... maybe take them out and recheck the connections inside the headlight bucket,

sounds like you might have dislodged the wiring from the headlight when you rotated it.... maybe take them out and recheck the connections inside the headlight bucket,

That wouldn't stop the tail lights working though would it?

Fixed. 5 amp fuse. Must be for a relay, guessing.
Yep...got this one...the contacts where the park lights have been removed are touching together...they will pop that fuse. The park lights are a push in type and the contacts are very close to each other. I know its a pain in the arse, but take out the headlights and reinstall those park bulbs, tape them up outa the way and assemble your lights again. Better that that having them pop again. I know this cos I have been there. cheers Tal.

Bugger!

Do not drop the screws into coarse gravel when you remove the clamp on the shell.

NAPA, Ace Hardware, etc have nothing like them. Nut or screw.

What fun making temporary replacements.

Back