brsmits

BRB, on adventure...
Ride
2013 R3T, "Trinity"
I have a touring but wasn't a fan of the floorboards. I'm too used to pegs. So I started swapping parts with another user, and I took my first ride today on them. It's great!

Here's what you need to swap:

Right side:
Floorboard rail with three bolts up front and two in back.
Master Cylinder.
Brake line coming from master cylinder that threads through the frame to a vertical bracket.
Everything circled in Red
Brake Pedal.jpg

Left side:
Floorboard rail with shift lever attached
Gear linkage assembly (the double sided adjustment screw AND the clamp piece on the transmission side it)
all of this:
1587674955741.png

Just start unbolting things. Swap them. Eventually you'll end up with a touring that looks like this:

Trinity Left Peg 1.jpg Trinity Left Side.jpg Trinity Right Peg 1.jpg Trinity Right Side.jpg

I have a touring but wasn't a fan of the floorboards. I'm too used to pegs. So I started swapping parts with another user, and I took my first ride today on them. It's great!

Here's what you need to swap:

Right side:
Floorboard rail with three bolts up front and two in back.
Master Cylinder.
Brake line coming from master cylinder that threads through the frame to a vertical bracket.
Everything circled in Red
Brake Pedal.jpg

Left side:
Floorboard rail with shift lever attached
Gear linkage assembly (the double sided adjustment screw AND the clamp piece on the transmission side it)
all of this:
1587674955741.png

Just start unbolting things. Swap them. Eventually you'll end up with a touring that looks like this:

Trinity Left Peg 1.jpg Trinity Left Side.jpg Trinity Right Peg 1.jpg Trinity Right Side.jpg
The feller who got the floor boards is lucky. I've been wanting to try a touring set in place of my classic boards. Mostly because of the skid plate style board protection.

Back