Good work, looks like professional quality.This is my last update. I have a few more tweaks...mainly some sanding, finish work and then mounting the top rubber as the last thing.
● I made the new brackets out of some 1" X 1/2" X 2 1/2" long aluminum,.
● I slightly repositioned and enlarged the pin holes in my brackets for some 5/16" plastic bushings.
● I drilled a hole and cut a slot for the springs that triumph uses for spring loading the floorboards. The spring loading works just like original.
● I cut some 1/4 rubber for gluing on the top of the floorboards. (Note: The two holes in the rubber are for adjusting the set screw to set the angle/level of the floorboards.) I wanted to adjust from the top side down. Actually, they set close to perfect without the set screws.
Needles to say, I love the size of my new smaller floorboards. I went on a 4 hour trip last week and they worked great. They look really nice on the bike and are more than big enough. Anyway, that's about it for this mod. Cheers!