Super fork upgrade!

Beast

.020 Over
Hi guys,

Thought I'll share this with you guys coz I haven't seen anyone talk about it yet in any topics (unless I'm totally blind for which I apologize in advance)

I've been looking for ways to improve our R3's suspension setup so that it not only corners better but rides plusher. I've read about using different springs as well as different fork oil.

But from my limited experience in the past, I know that a full fork cartridge kit would yield the best results. And so I emailed Traxxion Dynamics in the States and it seems that they do make their famous AK-20 fork cartridge kits for our bike.

It'll come with a GSXR fork cap so that we can have full adjustability over compression, damping and preload. I'm very excited and will be doing that hopefully sometime in September.

Again, if this has been shared before, I apologize for wasting anyone's time reading this.

Rocket Captain Todd has a set in his beast. His was the first set so Traxion did the install for free. When I oriced them it was about 1000.00 including th machine work they have to do on the forks. I did not check the shipping but bet its cheaper then shipping from OZ.

Rocket Captain Todd has a set in his beast. His was the first set so Traxion did the install for free. When I oriced them it was about 1000.00 including th machine work they have to do on the forks. I did not check the shipping but bet its cheaper then shipping from OZ.

Warp, you just burst my bubble. *sob sob* Thought I managed to bring something to the table. :(

But I'm glad to know that one captain has done it. Does he have any reviews to share?

Back