It's really not that interesting what they say when you get the coverage. All insurance companies are Jekyll and Hyde. When you go to buy some, it's the lovely Dr Jekyll promising you the moon. When you go to claim on it, you get to deal with the homicidal Mr Hyde, who's going to try to murder you financially speaking if there's any way he can.

So sometimes cheaper isn't better after all, is what I'm saying. But figuring out which company will screw you least is the trick.

I had Progressive for the last 6 years on my bikes. When I went to add the Rocket they doubled the yearly premium. Got a quote from Geico with higher coverage and it came out below my old Progressive rate.

All this on top of having Progressive on my cars for 20+ years. Needless to say, we no longer have Progressive for anything.

Hey Greg - do you know Progressive is owned by your friend George Soros............. why you think they named it "Progressive Insurance" ??????????;)

Yes the mofo currency manipulator! Ask the UK crowd here about "Black Wednesday" when he "broke the bank of England" and he and Mr. Sotero ought to butt out of the UK's affairs as it relates in exiting from the EU..Now he has Germany up in arms...BACK TO KENYA!

How did George Soros "break the Bank of England"? | Investopedia

THE GOOD NEWS is One of the KOCH brothers said today that Hillary "would do a better Job than the GOP".

Don't start me on the false 16th amendment and the Illegal collection, by the IRS, of Federal income taxes on unapportioned labor and wages from every person that is not a corporate entity. The Supreme court upheld this ruling-that there is no legal foundation for the taxation of wages or labor and that the Graduated Income Tax is also not based in the passing of the 16th Amendment by 2/3 of the states in the Union. Just Like Soterocare it was jammed through on Christmas Eve when most of the congress was gone.

So the Federal Reseve is as governmental as Federal Express and our government borrows money from the "Creatures of Jekyll Island" established in ! 1913. I think prior to that all revenues were levied TRUMP style through tariffs.

We are truly seeing what Mayer Rothschild said....

Mayer-Amschel-Rothschild.jpg

The NWO is no MYTH.

I have to go take a Xanax..LOL!

Dang you Tex!

Wait... you're all up in arms over George Soros, but you have no problem with the antichrist brothers? I mean, Koch. My bad.

However, paying 50 cents out of every one of your income tax dollars straight to the war machine would make me a bit annoyed also.

But a civilized nation without proper taxation to run its infrastructure isn't going to be remotely a civilized nation.

And even as it stands, America's infrastructure is 100+ year old garbage, due to taxes going to stuff like killing brown people instead of maintaining roads, bridges and dams.

But yeah, I'm not surprised the Kochs like Hillary, she's basically a war-hawk Republican in all but name.

Wait... you're all up in arms over George Soros, but you have no problem with the antichrist brothers? I mean, Koch. My bad.

However, paying 50 cents out of every one of your income tax dollars straight to the war machine would make me a bit annoyed also.

But a civilized nation without proper taxation to run its infrastructure isn't going to be remotely a civilized nation.

And even as it stands, America's infrastructure is 100+ year old garbage, due to taxes going to stuff like killing brown people instead of maintaining roads, bridges and dams.

But yeah, I'm not surprised the Kochs like Hillary, she's basically a war-hawk Republican in all but name.

I am not up in arms about the Koch brothers...They are just switching sides as Bush and CLinton were corrupt as hell and all the BIG MONEY titans care less about who is a Red or Blue...its who they can control. So Hillary will have the Trifecta of the Soros and the Koch Brothers backing her although that big money has to defeat a populist Tsunami of support for Trump.

Trump is kyrponite to Soros and the Koch brothers....

Hey Croft....I hope you are right as we do not want Political Islam getting a grip in the USA like it has in Finland.

Lets keep it relatively on topic if you guys want it to stay in the Bear Claw Corner. Otherwise its off to Final Drive.

10-4..Switching from "Animal Farm" back to "State Farm"!

Hey make sure you tell the agent if you have Supercharged model-they have a discount for that fo' sure:eek:

Quite a few years back I had the pleasure of sticking it to State Farm.

We were renting Vipers on race tracks around the country. I had just bought a two year old GTS and our in our first outing at Mid Ohio I had rented it to a gentleman who was insured by State Farm. We did our homework in crafting our rental agreements. The gentleman in question put my new Viper into the wall and totaled it. We had reviewed his State Farm policy prior to renting him the car and I, in consultation with our lawyer, was pretty confident we were covered.

State Farm of course immediately denied his claim. As he was on the hook if they didn't pay, he pursued the case. After verifying that he was covered for rental cars, and reviewing the rental agreement he had signed with us, they reluctantly made me an offer, something like 50K. I was ready for that and having done the research I presented them with recent sales of the same vehicle in several parts of the company. At the end of the day, they wrote me a check for $75,000.

I believe our renter subsequently had to find a new insurance company.

I had State Farm Auto insurance several years ago.
I was rear ended in my car by a young lady with no insurance, which hurt my back and caused me to miss some work.
Since I had uninsured motorist coverage I thought I'd be ok.

I ended up having to hire an attorney to sue my own insurance company to get them to pay out for my back, and lost wages, I spent 10 hours getting deposed by my own insurance company.

In the end the attorney I hired got 30% of what they paid out and I canceled State Farm the next day.

Back