Highest point in the States

scot in exile

Living Legend
Ride
2011 Rocket
Went on a wee 200mile ride today and ended up at the highest point in the States:eek: it is so high the Mexican beer virus can not even reach it.
P9233740.JPG

Went on a wee 200mile ride today and ended up at the highest point in the States:eek: it is so high the Mexican beer virus can not even reach it.
P9233740.JPG
State - singular and very horribly flat, febrile and swampy in your case.:thumbsdown:;):p

States - just about everywhere else in the world you would rather want to be qualifies!:thumbsup:;):D

Rode up Mt Evans in Colorado years ago. 14,000+ ft. About froze to death and it was in July. The walk from the parking lot up to the snack bar/gift shop just about killed me. And I was a lot younger then.
Did you go on up? That road comes back down through Evergreen and Red Rocks...not far from Wolf Creek.

Rode up Mt Evans in Colorado years ago. 14,000+ ft. About froze to death and it was in July. The walk from the parking lot up to the snack bar/gift shop just about killed me. And I was a lot younger then.

Great ride! Did it a few yeats ago.
CO is a great state to ride!

Yes same with us, July, and snowbanks. Beartooth Pass closed due to a blizzard while we were there, mid July, crazy. I was surprised I could breathe ok, actually.

Back