How many rockets in the states

420ponies

R834YA (bike plate)
Ride
2009 Triumph rocket 3 roadster
I am just wondering how many of these in the states. People around here don't normally see 140 cube bikes everyday. I think I'm the only one here in the area with one. I wanted one since they came out but could not afford one. My friend has a '05 Honda VTX1800 and I based the ride to that of his, but the power!!. I have not found the bottom of the throttle yet and don't plan too just yet. I am the second owner and has 21,000 miles on it. I am going to have it dynode this spring to see what it really is since the cat delete and power commander have been installed (previous owner). Do they still make the 140 cube embellisher for the oil tank? I'd like to have one.

Here in the big city of Henryetta Oklahoma we have 42 Rockets on the road. We also have streets paved in gold and a big castle at the end of the road. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: The Rocket is unique wherever you live.

Click on the thing to the right of forum then click on the map move the map to your location and you can see all the captains in your area.

For many a year (since 2005) I was the only Rocket in the Village (well me and bigern) now Florida is covered in Rockets and it really pisses me off.:mad::D

If your pissed off now brother from a different mother, at least your no longer gay, but your still hiding in the closet!;):p:roll::roll::roll::roll:

Can't find you on our R3Owners Member Map.

Good to see your not hiding behind your sporran here too!

Rocketeers

upload_2017-1-16_15-11-32.png

Last edited:
For many a year (since 2005) I was the only Rocket in the Village (well me and bigern) now Florida is covered in Rockets and it really pisses me off.:mad::D

I feel you, there's this guy right on the other side of the fence I just learned about.
I need to do something about it, buying him a drink might be good solution ;)
@nando, beer at LagerHaus?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170116-144008.png
    Screenshot_20170116-144008.png
    74.5 KB · Views: 1
I feel you, there's this guy right on the other side of the fence I just learned about.
I need to do something about it, buying him a drink might be good solution ;)
@nando, beer at LagerHaus?

230 metres apart, I hope you like each other! New 'Besties' for sure. ;):D

You can go on a 'long' ride together to see @Mark Dileonardo 5 miles away and grab a pizza at "Tony's" at 428 Cleveland St. With any luck Mark may own it and give ya a freebie.

Last edited:
Back