Speedometer not working

Hoping someone can help me out . Finishing up a rebuild project . It's a 2015 Touring that had been hit broadside on the forks . Twisted the frame pretty bad. Long story short I replaced the frame and forks . Got every thing back together everything works except the Speedometer. I figured the original didn't survive the impact so I bought a brand new one . It doesn't indicate speed either . Everything else works, just the speedometer and odometer don't work. I rechecked all the connections, Flashed a new tune , Checked for any error codes nothing comes up . I was wondering if there was something that needs to be reset , tip over sensor ?
Update on my speedometer issue , Swapped the speed sensor off my 08 Touring and the Speedometer worked . So I just ordered another one. Don't know why it failed with only 5550 hundred miles.

Update on my speedometer issue , Swapped the speed sensor off my 08 Touring and the Speedometer worked . So I just ordered another one. Don't know why it failed with only 5550 hundred miles.

Evidently it didn't like 5555 lol
Won't b long i will b coming up on

Glad it worked, for the touring, also the turn signals are an indicator speed sensor is bad, when they stop self cancelling start looking for issues.

Back