I wonder if you can play DVD's on that thing? Might break the monotony on long super slab rides

I like it. In fact, wearing a helmet that's loaded with tech options and such will make wearing one quite enjoyable. Won't be long until other helmet makers follow suit. The cost of ownership will be a big hurdle though...heck, insurance companies might see the increased safety value and lower rates if you wear one.

Mirrors work fine for me. I couldn't think of anything worse than having so much distraction going on in front of my face. It wouldn't surprise me at all to see these things banned at some stage if a couple of accidents are attributed to them. Spend $1400 on something truly safe - or better still, spent $500 on one!

Would like to try one out.
Would NEVER buy one in the blind!

and one day you have a minor prang hit your head on the road ...Helmet is therefore considered no longer Safe so you throw away $1400, if your lucky your insurance company covers helmet replacement, or you might Oooops! bang it against something accidently and the electronics circuit board cracks .........

Back