sidecar on a rocket

There are a few TR3 around with sidecars. Seen a couple in the UK with sidecars for wheelchair access - doa google search and you'll find loads of pics to give you ideas Subtle. Heres a unique one I found recently. Trythis.

Attachments

• rocket1.jpg
    rocket1.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 912
good to hear.

When i was riding my roadster back to Darwin i passed a guy on a rocket classic with a sidecar, had a yarn with him at a roadster and he said he got it done in Sydney i think??? He said the fuel economy was awful but the was the quickest launching sidecar in Australia for sure. And it did look cool i admit
Gid aye loose cannon ,.glad to hear theres some out fits out cruising with character. Wont run one all the time ,will mix it up one drive train chassis unit and many incarnations , street glide, style, apes chopper style, bobber style ,and even a chair set up .havent been to Darwin yet is on the to do list, quite a run up the centre.

dude its darwin!

I've seen 3 other rockets up here, another roadster and 2 standards. I wave to the chap most mornings on the roadster on the way to robbo barracks. Yeah i got mine from territory motorcycles when i traded my R3T in to get it, i wish the rocket runs they hold would come up this way!

sidebox/car/sled

That would be cool i to do subtle, and a keg on the back for long tours. I did gold coast to Darwin on my r3T when i got back from afghan. I miss that bike....i had to go up to a roadster after i test rode one and walked (read rode) outta the shop on it

awesome

There are a few TR3 around with sidecars. Seen a couple in the UK with sidecars for wheelchair access - doa google search and you'll find loads of pics to give you ideas Subtle. Heres a unique one I found recently. Trythis.
thats the most amazing unit Ive ever seen. zz tops eat your heart out. just goes to show as T.C. said if your obsessed enough anythings possible.My project will be a lot simpiler.will allow for more adaptations (at least on my budget). thanks will check,it out.

gid aye Rocket Ronnie thanks for lead.

My wife and I went to the Triumph National Rally in Oley, Pa. yesterday (06-28-2014).

I met a friend I have not seen in 12 years.

He was always a sidecar man and decided to combine his love of sidecars with his wallet and created Freedom Sidecars (http://freedomsidecars.com/sidecars/bullet.html).

He had at the event yesterday a R3T with a sidecar he created and mounted.

The man he created it for walks with a cane and strong limp.

He occasionally needs the assistance of a walker to get around.

So a sidecar enables him to continue to enjoy his love of riding.

Attached are two pictures of the rig.

He also has attached sidecars to two 2009 Triumph Scramblers (one his own and the other for this same guy who owns the R3T rig) and both of those bikes with sidecars were present at the rally.

He told me some of what he had to do to make it work.

He said the sidecar itself looks huge when not attached to the Rocket but with the mass of the Rocket, when they are attached, it looks normal.

Claude has even attached a sidecar to a little Honda Rebel 250!

Anyone having questions or inquiries contact Claude (claude@freedomsidecars.com) out of Middleburg, Pa.

God bless!!

Michael
IMG_1037.JPG
IMG_1038.JPG

Back