image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
Now that I'd like to see. That's pretty common with the Harley guys but I've never seen a Rocket with chrome wheels. Can you post a pic?
These are really bad, but I hope you can see well enough...

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
These are really bad, but I hope you can see well enough...

Flippin' beautiful they are. The original owner had the wheels powder coated on mine because they stained badly within a couple of years and Triumph wouldn't do anything about it. If he'd thought of chroming them, I'm sure he would have done so because money seemed to be no object with him.

I reckon they be Not OEM.
Curious what size they are???

That there are some purty wheels!!
How do they do with road dirt and grime? My stock wheels seem to be dirt magnets. I don't get as much grime on my Kawasaki as I do the Rocket. Might be dust from the brake pads, too, though.

That there are some purty wheels!!
How do they do with road dirt and grime? My stock wheels seem to be dirt magnets. I don't get as much grime on my Kawasaki as I do the Rocket. Might be dust from the brake pads, too, though.
To answer, Yes these are the OEM rims. I had a difficult time finding a plating company that specializes in rims. Living in Michigan, I had to pay shipping to the West Coast. The Company owner answers the phone when I called for a quote. We talked for 15 minutes. I couldn't ask for a better guy to deal with.
The rims are easy to care for. Soap and warm water. Never used any polish or chrome cleaner. I use internal weights. Looks like silicone sand. No marks of any kind. Approx. 40,000 miles on them. Total cost including shipping one way, $600.00. I think they improve my bike's appearance. Ease of care a bonus.

To answer, Yes these are the OEM rims. I had a difficult time finding a plating company that specializes in rims. Living in Michigan, I had to pay shipping to the West Coast. The Company owner answers the phone when I called for a quote. We talked for 15 minutes. I couldn't ask for a better guy to deal with.
The rims are easy to care for. Soap and warm water. Never used any polish or chrome cleaner. I use internal weights. Looks like silicone sand. No marks of any kind. Approx. 40,000 miles on them. Total cost including shipping one way, $600.00. I think they improve my bike's appearance. Ease of care a bonus.

What is the company name Chip?

Back