They were, thats cheap, they looked in good nick if you couldn't afford better :D

I know they were cheap but I don't like them Canberra R3 has them and I don't like the raspy harsh sound, much prefer the mellow sound out of the freer flowing Stains.... Each their own I also think that Jardines are insult to ones hearing.... Obnoxious .... Hey maybe that's just me :rolleyes:

I happen to like them and the performance is excellent. That's what happens when something's purpose built for a bike by it's manufacturer. Personal opinions about how they sound will always differ and there are certainly better systems around, but at that price, someone got a real bargain.

I happen to like them and the performance is excellent. That's what happens when something's purpose built for a bike by it's manufacturer. Personal opinions about how they sound will always differ and there are certainly better systems around, but at that price, someone got a real bargain.

At about 2500 rpm's tors really have the P-51 Mustang sound. I miss that.

:D Well Fred it's like this Nolton already has TORS and He and I conspired with a little help from my ringin Mully95 to keep you on your toes backpedaling ...... just friendly bit of fun....... you still talking to us .... Fred.... No No No dont do it Fred, Please dont send that bomb to Nolton :D

:D Well Fred it's like this Nolton already has TORS and He and I conspired with a little help from my ringin Mully95 to keep you on your toes backpedaling ...... just friendly bit of fun....... you still talking to us .... Fred.... No No No dont do it Fred, Please dont send that bomb to Nolton :D

Hmmm I thought Nolton was looking at these TORs !!

Oh well you got me good.:eek:

Back