Easy to mount - dismount? Have them on the bike but only need them for longer rides.
Can talk about the price as much as you want, but the brackets - the system - the look on the bike!!!! it is all well thought off. Can't see myself replacing this with something that fits so-so and is not designed for the bike. Option is a luggage rack and stack that
they do look good I just need to use twice a year and $1800 is a lot of $$$ considering will be on quarantine for few weeks :))))))

March 19 2020.jpg
March 19 2020L.jpg
Ogio_Saddlebags_750x750.jpg
they do look good I just need to use twice a year and $1800 is a lot of $$$ considering will be on quarantine for few weeks :))))))
Purchased a Ogio tailbag for bike and ordered their saddlebags. Hopefully they'll work,Total cost $250, but going to order the Triumph spools, hopefully after market windshield and foot mid controls, will disconnect forward controls but leave the pegs for stretching legs on trips

Last edited:
Like the look of that tailbag but can't find any such thing on the OGIO website. Got a link?? Or OGIO description or something??

March 19 2020.jpg
March 19 2020L.jpg
Ogio_Saddlebags_750x750.jpg

Purchased a Ogio tailbag for bike and ordered their saddlebags. Hopefully they'll work,Total cost $250, but going to order the Triumph spools, hopefully after market windshield and foot mid controls, will disconnect forward controls but leave the pegs for stretching legs on trips
Went through Amazon Prime and searched Ogio Motorcycle Tailbag, their SKU 110093_36, might be on their (Ogio) or ebay website with that number

I found an old tail bag from Aldi. Looks like good and fits enough for now.
I'll be looking at making a small rail for the back rest and pit a bigger bag on the other side.

Anyone interested in the Triumph tank bag (12 liters capacity) ?

rocket-3r_mounted_tank_bag_500x500.jpg

Ordered all the luggage for my R. Expensive but looks well made and fits the look. I plan to ride this thing far and long so the more storage the better.

yes exactly : "expensive but looks well and fits good"

I've thought first of ordering the saddle bags but since I only ride on single days and since I did not want the sides of my future red R3 to be hidden by the pannier mounting kit, I've just ordered the "Triumph" tail bag.

I may order also the tank bag so I can switch between these 2 bags according to the need. When I see this tank bag (and also the saddlebags just in case) in real, it should help me to decide.

I ordered a Nelson Rigg tail bag (1060R) for my gt, it’s 11.7L and expands to 15.3L. Well build bag and reasonable price. 3 other sizes to choose from but I didn’t want anything massive on the back so I opted for the small bag.

Back