Enough room for a sandwich and some drinks. Maybe some space for a change of undies for those more spirited limit testing rides on the bike

Haven't tried the lock yet, can't be rocker science I guess.
Pic is maybe a bit deceiving. Enough room to gear up for a few days trip. As long as you are not camping. LOL

Triumph are really screwing us on the price of these panniers! Just took a look on the Givi website and found the near identical WL900 25 litre (Triumph ones are 20 litre) panniers which are available on Amazon UK for £221 (Triumph panniers are £460!). Such a shame the mounts are different...

How much are you guys in the states and elsewhere paying?

Thank you for the instructions GW.
In the US they list for $495. Quite expensive for what you get.

Thank you for the instructions GW.
In the US they list for $495. Quite expensive for what you get.

Yes they are ridiculously expensive. $495 in the USA, and $602 in the UK - Considering Triumph are a UK registered company you would expect it to be the other way around...

Triumph are really screwing us on the price of these panniers! Just took a look on the Givi website and found the near identical WL900 25 litre (Triumph ones are 20 litre) panniers which are available on Amazon UK for £221 (Triumph panniers are £460!). Such a shame the mounts are different...

How much are you guys in the states and elsewhere paying?
The money is in the mounting brackets. I must say they did an amazing job on them. I make parts for a living and they are worth every bit of what they are charging for them.

Yes, the brackets are a very good design, but they cost $315, which makes the total $810 complete. :rolleyes:

The money is in the mounting brackets. I must say they did an amazing job on them. I make parts for a living and they are worth every bit of what they are charging for them.
Yes, I agree - the price of the mounting brackets is fair enough, but the panniers are double the price I'd expect them to be.

Back