Bigjaype

I'll eat Sonny's sandwich...
Ride
R1200GS
So, I've made a deal with my long standing dealer to trade my Rocket for a 2013 R1200GS.
As much as I enjoyed the power on tap, the GS suits what I want now in a motorcycle. So now I''l have two of them but I have some customizing plans for the old one.
I think I may stick around on this forum, mainly because you're such an entertaining bunch but also you all care. And that is rare.
I'll have some bits and pieces up for grabs once she's gone, mostly OEM. I'll list them later this week.

Yes keep on the forum and as for getting rid of some bits and pieces send me a SMS before you let @Ishrub know as he'll most likely take everything you have.
Nope , I'm skint nobody wants mirrors no more;):eek:
You still alive? I thought you were dead ;):D especially after no response to:

England does the Kiwis like a dinner! 17-7. Karma @phar2slo ;):D:p

Couldn't resist Schadenfreude, for a few digs in the past!

And the Kiwis were done 26-4 by the Kangaroos in the Rugby League Friday night as usual too! ;):D

Last edited:
Said goodbye to the Rocket on Friday...been playing with the GS. Made a few mods. More as the parts arrive during the week.

Sometime next year I may look for another rocket with ABS.
Heck bud if you wanted a bike you had to work on more you picked the right brand. Probably cheaper if you take a ball peen to the rocket and then fix her :D

Kidding enjoy !!!!

In over 50 years of riding my GS was hands down the best of the bunch. Whether it was 600 mile days on the road or 50 mile days on sketchy single lane dirt and rocks, the bike was never the limiting factor. Have fun.

Back