Once you have your foot<->bum relationship correct, bars tend to sort of fall into place. I have a substantial twist in my lower spine, so I have some idea what you are going through. I should of course exercise more than I do, but there it is - Old Dog New Tricks Won't Happen.
still trying waiting for new seat to see what happens

Once you have your foot<->bum relationship correct, bars tend to sort of fall into place. I have a substantial twist in my lower spine, so I have some idea what you are going through. I should of course exercise more than I do, but there it is - Old Dog New Tricks Won't Happen.
Thank you to everyone on here for all your time and effort trying to help me out with my comfort problem.I now have a back rest on my seat can lean back put feet on highway pegs for 5 mins take them back to foot boards and move around more,the backrest has certainly improved my ride comfort 100% so thank you all once more for your time and advice :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Photos, or it didn't happen. Just sayin'

Congratulations -- the risers made a significant improvement for me.

can anyone share any video on the riser install, I could only find one and that was saying cables get really stretched with the install....is it first timer DIY dummy proof???

the main reason is to get the comfortable reach on the handles...I have to sit really upfront to get comfortable grip... so will the risers make a significant difference????

For best results, the bike needs to be upright, with you on it, and a second person adjusting the bars for you to get them in the best position (which may or may not be good enough) - and once in that position, tighten the bolts just enough to hold them in place, for you to dismount, secure the bike, and complete tightening.

There has been ample discussion on this site, including this thread. Go back and re-read it carefully. Armed with this knowledge, the job is one of the more straightforward on the Rocket.

For best results, the bike needs to be upright, with you on it, and a second person adjusting the bars for you to get them in the best position (which may or may not be good enough) - and once in that position, tighten the bolts just enough to hold them in place, for you to dismount, secure the bike, and complete tightening.

There has been ample discussion on this site, including this thread. Go back and re-read it carefully. Armed with this knowledge, the job is one of the more straightforward on the Rocket.
can anyone share any video on the riser install, I could only find one and that was saying cables get really stretched with the install....is it first timer DIY dummy proof???

the main reason is to get the comfortable reach on the handles...I have to sit really upfront to get comfortable grip... so will the risers make a significant difference????
When i fitted mine i followed the instructions and all went ok,i rerouted the cables as it instructed that all went well,the only thing i did not use was the hydraulic brake line extender piece as it was in the way, and i did not need it, have no idea why it was not needed, but it was not,mine work great with just doing what the instructions said,just read them a few times to make sure you got them in your head before you do anything and it should all go ok sometimes as i found out you do not need everything in the box but you have it if needed,none of my cables needed changing just rerouting good luck with the install M J

Back