M.J

Supercharged
Ride
Triumph Rocket III 2005/ Triumph Rocket 3 R 2020
Just put a set of Rivco Risers on the bike followed the instructions and found did not have to change any cables out only thing i found was the bracket for the brake lines bade it touch the radiator on full lock so left it off and all works fine,did anyone else find this with the brake bracket supplied with the risers. My mechanic who is a technician at Triumph for 15 years checked it all over and passed it all OK just wondered why they supply something i did not need and was no good for the install anyway :banghead::thumbsup:

You don't need brakes when riding the Rocket. Just run parachutes out the back if it makes you nervous:p.

Getting ready to install a set on my ride this week, but based on what others have reported it sounds like you are set up fine. The brake line might flop a bit, so just watch that to make sure it won't damage anything while riding.

There is enough slack that it made no difference at all hopefully yours will be the same

One of our Canadian forum members, Elcanaco experienced a similar problem but I'm not sure how he resolved it. I'll text him and ask that he view this thread to see if he can offer some advice

One of our Canadian forum members, Elcanaco experienced a similar problem but I'm not sure how he resolved it. I'll text him and ask that he view this thread to see if he can offer some advice
I’m in my winter place in Mesa,AZ so can’t show/take pics but as I remember I had to give the little bracket supplied a twist in a vice to angle the splitter connection away from contact. I also found I had to rotate the throttle grip forward. Didn’t say anything about that in the install instructions but was necessary for me.

At least you got it done maybe I was lucky that I needed to do nothing just put the risers on

Some seem to have problems but I didn't have any and didn't have to use the brake bracket maybe I was lucky for once makes a nice change for me to do a job without hitting at least a little problem

Some seem to have problems but I didn't have any and didn't have to use the brake bracket maybe I was lucky for once makes a nice change for me to do a job without hitting at least a little problem
And I had none with my 2007 Classic because Dink at Triumph of Pensacola rerouted my cables inside the bars. This was necessary with the Classic Tourer bars.

Back