Risers for the GT

maurice

Nitrous
Ride
2020 R3 GT
Because of a little arthritis in my left shoulder, the bars back a little would help. Does anyone know what risers would work on this bike without cable changes? thanks in advance!

Look for the ROX Risers thread in this forum
I looked through many threads and see mixed results, some say it works, others no without moving cables. Of course the 2020 is new and not sure how this compares with other models, years. Hate to spend more with Rivco if I don't have to. Maybe others may chime in as I mull over this. Thanks man!
Update: just saw a thread in the 2020 section saying the Rox needed a longer cable to make it work.

Last edited:
Did you ever get a solution to this? As I’m currently looking into the same thing for me GT. Thanks.
Now I know I need the risers. My question is does anyone WHO HAS A 2020 R3 GT added risers without changing cables? Thanks in advance!

Update: I am told these risers fit with no cable change, up 1", back 2". Handlebar Risers for Triumph® Rocket III - RIVCO

Update: they do not fit.

Much appreciated. My first ever post. I’ll have a dig for it. Thanks.
Maurice, I had a look...possibly at the wrong post...but it seemed vague which version of ROX you used.
I reached out to ROX themselves and they are not sure either but they did ask if you have any pictures...as they seem interested also.

Just called company, spoke with Ryan, sent me link for my riser order...

Back