returned home early

albertaduke

former airline pilot without the big bucks
Ride
2021 rocket3 GT
gents if you check the forum you will see that I made it back safe and sound .. sorry to have left like this but this was a case of priorities matter of fact 1) the fire from across the highway was extinguished and nobody was evacuated. then lightning started four new fires in the vicinity and we are breathing pine fumes right now, reinforcement of tanker planes are busy and we should be in the clear tomorrow .
the trip back was ok but I did hit a wild turkey with the front wheel the stupid bird was on the median line and decided to cross just as I was 3 yards away .... the front wheel hit him then the signal light on the right was busted and the bird hit my right knee that must have taken care of his life ..no blood but lots and lots of feathers on the rad and my pants ...did not stopped as a truck was behind me doing 70 mph
cleared the highway a bit further to assess damages . i guess bird is in bird's paradise
hope you keep the good weather till the end

Glad to hear you made it home safely and that you had a home to return to!!

We'll have to get out again when Mufasa is back up, but, this time I'll come north and save you the ride south!

Great to meet you, and it was fantastic seeing another Rocket 3 in the wild, I don't see them around all that often.

Back