Great ride home

sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Hit the highway and had a guy on a Victory come screaming up my rear. He was on the touring model. At Glen-pool light with little effort I pulled up beside him and called out "Nice Bike" He said nothing but reved it. Thought about it and figured OK. Light turns green and he hits it hard. I did nothing of the such just rode on. As traffic opens up heading down 75 he slows way down until i am upon him. Then he revs it with the clutch in and drops a gear and take off hard again. I do nothing but ride. So this clown slows down again and i pull up beside him. Only this time i just flip him the bird and drop a gear doing about 3,000 rpm's. He never had a chance from the get go. I could hear him for a short time dropping gears and doing his best but his best was not even a close second. I figured what the heck Light to no traffic heading south so we opened it up. State trooper said about 150 miles per hour. Very nice guy. I explained what had taken place and he looked at me and asked for drivers licence and Insurance. No smile or nothing. Figured my goose was cooked. He comes back and ask " Are you not a bit old to behave like this" I just shook my head in agreement. Then he states that he works the Hwy and has seen me several times all seasons included. Hands me back my insurance card and licence. Gave me a nod and said GET. I did .

Hit the highway and had a guy on a Victory come screaming up my rear. He was on the touring model. At Glen-pool light with little effort I pulled up beside him and called out "Nice Bike" He said nothing but reved it. Thought about it and figured OK. Light turns green and he hits it hard. I did nothing of the such just rode on. As traffic opens up heading down 75 he slows way down until i am upon him. Then he revs it with the clutch in and drops a gear and take off hard again. I do nothing but ride. So this clown slows down again and i pull up beside him. Only this time i just flip him the bird and drop a gear doing about 3,000 rpm's. He never had a chance from the get go. I could hear him for a short time dropping gears and doing his best but his best was not even a close second. I figured what the heck Light to no traffic heading south so we opened it up. State trooper said about 150 miles per hour. Very nice guy. I explained what had taken place and he looked at me and asked for drivers licence and Insurance. No smile or nothing. Figured my goose was cooked. He comes back and ask " Are you not a bit old to behave like this" I just shook my head in agreement. Then he states that he works the Hwy and has seen me several times all seasons included. Hands me back my insurance card and licence. Gave me a nod and said GET. I did .
So ...What happen to the guy on the Victory?

No clue figure he was still trying to catch up.
But I can guarantee he had the bigger smile on his face as he putt putted sedately by while your brain was still full of flashing lights!

Just the same as you would have been if he had been done by another trooper while playing silly buggers earlier! Schadenfreude wins every time! ;) :whitstling::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Nice Sonny... NICE! Would enjoy meeting up for a beverage and a ride one day... Maybe when we move to Las Vegas in the next couple of years.
-MIG

So you were clocked and stopped for doing 150 mph and no ticket or jail? How does that work? Sounds like another four foot trout fish story.:rolleyes:

Why flip the guy a bird for trying to race you? You ended up racing so that makes you equivalent to his equal right? I see no need for vulgar gestures.

So you were clocked and stopped for doing 150 mph and no ticket or jail? How does that work? Sounds like another four foot trout fish story.:rolleyes:

Why flip the guy a bird for trying to race you? You ended up racing so that makes you equivalent to his equal right? I see no need for vulgar gestures.
You need to watch 'The World's Fastest Indian' again @Dr.D ;) :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Back