Great ride home

So you were clocked and stopped for doing 150 mph and no ticket or jail? How does that work? Sounds like another four foot trout fish story.:rolleyes:

Why flip the guy a bird for trying to race you? You ended up racing so that makes you equivalent to his equal right? I see no need for vulgar gestures.
I thoroughly enjoyed it. After three attempts he finally got what he asked for. I do not have to make up stories you ride enough things happen that are worth talking about. I have waved at this state trooper many of times and he always waves back or gives me a flash with his lights. Try riding sometimes then maybe if your lucky you can post a event or something interesting. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I thoroughly enjoyed it. After three attempts he finally got what he asked for. I do not have to make up stories you ride enough things happen that are worth talking about. I have waved at this state trooper many of times and he always waves back or gives me a flash with his lights. Try riding sometimes then maybe if your lucky you can post a event or something interesting. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
We do ride quite a bit. Next time your out this way why don’t you ride with us that way we can see what kind of mad skills you have with all that experience. Truthfully I don’t think that would be wise for several reasons. ;););) Do stay safe I don’t want to see anyone get hurt.

We do ride quite a bit. Next time your out this way why don’t you ride with us that way we can see what kind of mad skills you have with all that experience. Truthfully I don’t think that would be wise for several reasons. ;););) Do stay safe I don’t want to see anyone get hurt.
Not biting. Seems some folks just have to go out of their way to attempt trouble and discontent. From here on out i will just let it ride.

Back