Great ride home

We do ride quite a bit. Next time your out this way why don’t you ride with us that way we can see what kind of mad skills you have with all that experience. Truthfully I don’t think that would be wise for several reasons. ;););) Do stay safe I don’t want to see anyone get hurt.
Count me in. I want in on that action. I need to try out that TFC. That bike is beautiful and I would look beautiful on it. Sorry, day dreaming again.......:sneaky:

I know the grey has bought me the benefit of the doubt more than once and the reason I don't put my helmet on til after out of town. More surprising, until you explained you and the leo cross paths often is the fact he came after you once clocked at that speed. I thought hi speed pursuit was frowned on currently. My 06 was exciting enough at 135 mph with my teeth rattling, the instrument cluster vibrating and bike not really holding a line I decided that was tops.

I know the grey has bought me the benefit of the doubt more than once and the reason I don't put my helmet on til after out of town. More surprising, until you explained you and the leo cross paths often is the fact he came after you once clocked at that speed. I thought hi speed pursuit was frowned on currently. My 06 was exciting enough at 135 mph with my teeth rattling, the instrument cluster vibrating and bike not really holding a line I decided that was tops.
When i rode past he was parked in the center divider. I slowed down and stopped. Not much of a chase. My bike will hold very well. Progressive front and back and most important is the head stock is adjusted correctly. Ramair, street cams and Paul's three into one. Took a lot of wrench turning but very happy with it.

Not biting. Seems some folks just have to go out of their way to attempt trouble and discontent. From here on out i will just let it ride.
Your wild boasting and fanciful stories are easy marks for pot shots. Some folks do claim to ride an awful lot that infers they are some type of “ real” rider. In the same way it portrays that others are not real riders and don’t equal up. This surely does breed trouble and discontent. Likewise from here on I’ll let it ride. ;)

I thoroughly enjoyed it. After three attempts he finally got what he asked for. I do not have to make up stories you ride enough things happen that are worth talking about. I have waved at this state trooper many of times and he always waves back or gives me a flash with his lights. Try riding sometimes then maybe if your lucky you can post a event or something interesting. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Yeah Mel try riding sometimes and in fact, maybe your lovely wife can show you how to ride, Sonny you are speaking to riders who are way above your pay grade just remember ANYONE can go fast in a straight line, not much skill involved in doing that.

May not be the best rider out there but do enjoy riding. Considering i average more mileage on my bikes than i have on my cars says something. I am still here in one piece. Skills required for everyday commuting and riding in traffic Ain't bad. Corners and such needs some improvement but given the roads i ride 99% of the time in Oklahoma we do not get much practice at that. Have learned how to maneuver really well at avoiding wild life especially at night so must be doing something right. Still here and still bragging about riding a lot. If that bothers you and you must make derogatory statements well more power to you. Did not buy the bike to sit in a garage 80% of the time bought it to ride. Will continue to post interesting events and experiences while riding. Believe that is what the forum is about not smashing someone who really enjoys riding.

Last edited:
Back